Established Patient Process
Our Goal: Control Your Chronic Disease!
What is meant by “control”?
- It means controlling the progression of your current disease
- It means controlling the symptoms of your disease
- It means controlling your risk of getting other chronic disease
- It means controlling the effect of your medicines
- It means controlling side effects of your medicines
Wellivery Achieves Chronic Disease Managment by:
At your first visit and every three months or more often.
Prescribed to control your chronic disease and keep you active.
Lifestyle Action Plan
Your recipe for how to reduce your risk of disease progression.
To make sure the Lifestyle Action Plan and medications are working, you have no side affects.