* Follow-up Care is Essential to good chronic disease control.
* Follow-up allows determination of disease control and progression .
* Other chronic diseases are detected early.
* Medication refills are provided
* Your Lifestle Action Plan is updated.
Chronic disease control cannot be achieved in one doctor visit a year.
Follow-up visits are designed to:
- reassess the status of any current chronic disease
- review the treatment plan for your current chronic disease
- refill prescription medications (electronically)
- review your Lifestyle Action Plan goals and adjust to assure progress in controlling your risk for new disease
- order screening to test for emerging new disease.
- schedule your next appointment, usually in 3 months.
Chonic Disease Control.
That means controlling your symptoms. Controlling your disease course. Controlling your risk for new disease.
So that you can be active.
So you can sleep well.
Because you have become the expert on your disease!
Now, if you want to get an email when I have updated these health topics, just fill in the ‘subscribe’ box to the right.
Until next topic, I wish the best of health to you!
Get email notifications when I post new Health Topics.
* Electronic prescriptions mean: ..More accuracy in the order, ..More convenience for you, ..No paper to lose, and ..It’s FAST! * Wellivery sends all orders for prescription medication to the pharmacy of your choice! Electronically! Most chronic diseases...
Quality chronic disease care depends on self-management by patients. A large part of my role as your physician is teaching you these self-management skills. Crucial to these skills are techniques you will use to assess: Your Symptoms Your Chronic Disease Status We...
What is Wellivery and why do you need it? * Wellivery.com is Dr. Tim Ryschon’s online medicine clinic * Wellivery is designed to be affordable, convenient, and reliable. * Wellivery follows national quality standards * Wellivery uses your phone to make your care...
* Chronic disease occurs in children. * For example, Asthma afflicts about 10% of children annually. * Type II diabetes is becoming more common. * Obesity in children sets the stage for early heart disease and diabetes. Children have chronic disease - sad but true....
All diseases cause changes in you how you feel. These sensations are called symptoms. Each chronic disease has its own symptoms with some overlap between diseases. Scientific research has shown that symptom surveys in chronic disease are useful in classifying...
Cancer is a scary word. Really scary. Most non-medical people regard it as a lethal condition. But, really, what does cancer mean? Cancer is a condition of out-of-control cell growth. It usually begins a one site or organ. If not detected and treated, it continues...