Follow-up Care: Wellivery Makes It Easy!
* Follow-up Care is Essential to good chronic disease control.
* Follow-up allows determination of disease control and progression .
* Other chronic diseases are detected early.
* Medication refills are provided
* Your Lifestle Action Plan is updated.
Chronic disease control cannot be achieved in one doctor visit a year.
Follow-up visits are designed to:
- reassess the status of any current chronic disease
- review the treatment plan for your current chronic disease
- refill prescription medications (electronically)
- review your Lifestyle Action Plan goals and adjust to assure progress in controlling your risk for new disease
- order screening to test for emerging new disease.
- schedule your next appointment, usually in 3 months.
Chonic Disease Control.
That means controlling your symptoms. Controlling your disease course. Controlling your risk for new disease.
So that you can be active.
So you can sleep well.
Because you have become the expert on your disease!
Now, if you want to get an email when I have updated these health topics, just fill in the ‘subscribe’ box to the right.
Until next topic, I wish the best of health to you!
Get email notifications when I post new Health Topics.
- COVID19 Treatment!
- Long COVID Lung
- Leveraging Dietary Protein
- Long COVID Brain
- Long COVID Heart
- Take Control of Diabetes!
- Long COVID Treatment
- What Causes Long COVID?
- Steroids and Long COVID
- How Widespread is Long COVID?
- What is long COVID?
- Get Online Acne Treatment Now!
- What is Chronic Disease?
- Quit Smoking: How Wellivery Can Help
- Change Your Weight for Better Health!
- Gout Pain Can Be Controlled!
- Doctor Visits on Your Phone!
- Urinary Tract Infections: Get Your Antibiotic Online!
- Electronic Prescription Medicine: No Paper To Lose!
- Wellivery Facts: Online Doctor Visits Work!
TREATMENT FOR COVID19?YES! I have been tracking the scientific and clinical literature since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. I have been particularly vigilant for safe and effective treatments for COVID-19 that are used in NON-HOSPITALIZED patients that have a...
Long COVID Lung A large number of patients that experienced COVID-19 will have persisting lung symptoms such as shortness of breath, wheezing, cough, and decreased exercise capacity. These problems are usually worse in patients who became so ill that they required...
* Why is protein needed? * What kind of protein? * How much? Why is Protein Needed? Obesity Prevention: The American diet tends to be high in carbohydrates and fats. Excessive intake of these nutrients is driving an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and...
Long COVID Brain You have either heard of or experienced first hand the “brain fog” associated with COVID-19 infection. This disordered operation of thought and memory occurs during an active COVID-19 infection. But what about later, down the road? Do these issues...
Infection with COVID-19 has shown us many unique medical problems caused by the virus. Once you as a patient get out of the danger zone with your initial infection, you may not be out of the woods. Many patients COVID-19 are reporting new problems beginning many...
* Diabetes means your body is struggling to keep your blood sugar normal. * There are two types of diabetes: Typle 1 and Type 2. * If you have been diagnosed with either, careful attention to your food intake and prescribed medicine is the most...