Doctor Visits on Your Phone!
Quality chronic disease care depends on self-management by patients.
A large part of my role as your physician is teaching you these self-management skills.
Crucial to these skills are techniques you will use to assess:
Your Chronic Disease Status
We will discuss your self-assessments by phone rather than in-person.
These phone visits and your frequent use of the Wellivery website are designed to keep your chronic disease controlled while avoiding illness exposure and the inconvenience of travel and waiting rooms
I designed Wellivery around the National standards for chronic disease management.
Those standards tell doctors to teach their patients how to assess their everyday symptoms and disease status.
Each disease has a unique set of self-assessment tools.
As part of your Wellivery visits, I’ll teach you how to use these tools.
I will instruct you how to use these tools in conjunction with your Lifestyle Action Plan.
In addition, I use score from these tools in planning updates to your medications, their dosages, and your Lifestyle Action Plan.
The great thing about having these proven methods of assessing your disease is that we can conduct our entire doctor appointment over the phone.
Over the phone!
That means you can get your appointment on a lunch break, walking down the street, or wherever you are.
One place you won’t be is sitting?
A doctor office waiting room – waiting to catch a virus!
Phone appointments: a key convenience of Wellivery!
Now, if you want to get an email when I have updated these health topics, just fill in the ‘subscribe’ box to the right.
Until next topic, I wish the best of health to you!
Get email notifications when I post new Health Topics.
- Get Online Acne Treatment Now!
- What is Chronic Disease?
- Quit Smoking: How Wellivery Can Help
- Change Your Weight for Better Health!
- Gout Pain Can Be Controlled!
- Doctor Visits on Your Phone!
- Urinary Tract Infections: Get Your Antibiotic Online!
- Electronic Prescription Medicine: No Paper To Lose!
- Wellivery Facts: Online Doctor Visits Work!
- Follow-up Care: Wellivery Makes It Easy!
- Children and Chronic Disease
- Symptom Surveys
- Cancer: Let’s Talk Prevention!
- How To Control Your Heart Disease!
- Chronic Disease and COVID19: Precautions First!
- Prevention? Get A Lifestyle Action Plan!
- Take Control of Diabetes!
- Winter Health Tips
- Affordability: Means Accessible Care!
Acne is a common disorder that can occur from childhood into adulthood. Acne that is moderate to severe creates painful nodules, scarring, and causes psychological stress among its sufferers. Acne is caused by a combination of factors: 1. secretion of...
* Chronic disease means any illness that lasts .. Longer than 1 year .. Requires Medical Care .. Limits your Activities of Daily Living *The Big Ones responsible for most debility and death are: Heart Disease (coronary artery disease and high blood...
* Cigarette smoking is the most powerful risk you can control.* Quitting isn't easy and usually takes several tries.* The benefit for preventing heart attacks and cancer is huge.* Wellivery will help you get there by prescribing medication that will help...
* Extra body weight increases your chances of: heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. * On top of these scary issues, medication, hospital and doctor costs are higher if you are overweight or obese. * Good News! Small changes in your weight can pay off big...
*Gout is a type of arthritis affecting a small number of joints. *Joint pain, swelling and redness, usually starting at night, are the main symptoms. *The joints involved are usually in the fingers, toes, wrists, and knees. *The pain is caused by uric acid...
Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms: Burning (dysuria) Frequency (having to urinate more often than usual) Urgency (stronger than normal urge to urinate) These symptoms are the hallmarks of a UTI (Urinary tract infection) or a bladder infection. A UTI is a...