Affordability: Means Accessible Care!
Affordability is Important for routine medical care and disease prevention!
* The cost of doctor visits can be a barrier:
* Many costs of chronic disease care can exceed what those without insurance can afford. These include:
* The cost of medication.
* The cost of doctor visits
* The cost diagnostic laboratory testing.
The cost of medical care is a big deal.
People have lost their homes due to medical bills. And during this recession, it’s even worse.
People in the US routinely postpone medical care because of the cost.
So while I am focused on accurately diagnosing your disease and prescribing essential medication, I can’t lose sight of the costs to you.
All of my effort, logic, dedication, training and energy are completely undone if you cannot afford a consultation with me in the first place.
My commitment in the design of Wellivery is to keep the price you pay for visits with me, fair and reasonable.
I do not control the cost of medicine but will do all I can to find discounted medication for my patients.
So many of my patients do not have health insurance.
Because of that, they have to find the best value for their medical care.
That means getting the most for the least.
Even patients with high-deductible health insurance have to pay out-of-pocket until their deductible is met. So they too are interested in the best value.
I am committed to designing a method that my patients can actually use.
A method they can AFFORD!
A method that keeps them relaxed, sleeping soundly, and striding through their days with new confidence in managing their disease.
Wellivery is that method!
Now, if you want to get an email when I have updated these health topics, just fill in the ‘subscribe’ box to the right.
Until next topic, I wish the best of health to you!
Get email notifications when I post new Health Topics.
- Leveraging Dietary Protein
- Oral Cancer Prevention
- COVID19 Treatment!
- Long COVID Lung
- Long COVID Brain
- Long COVID Heart
- Take Control of Diabetes!
- Long COVID Treatment
- What Causes Long COVID?
- Steroids and Long COVID
- How Widespread is Long COVID?
- What is long COVID?
- Get Online Acne Treatment Now!
- What is Chronic Disease?
- Quit Smoking: How Wellivery Can Help
- Change Your Weight for Better Health!
- Gout Pain Can Be Controlled!
- Doctor Visits on Your Phone!
- Urinary Tract Infections: Get Your Antibiotic Online!
- Electronic Prescription Medicine: No Paper To Lose!
* Why is protein needed? * What kind of protein? * How much? Why is Deitary Protein Important? Obesity Prevention: The American diet tends to be high in carbohydrates and fats. Excessive intake of these nutrients is driving an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, heart...
Oral Cancer Prevention According to the World Health Organization, oral cancer is the 13th most common cancer on the planet. The Centers of Disease Control and Prevention estimates that oral cancer will cause 54,000 new cases of oral cancer (2022). If not detected...
TREATMENT FOR COVID19?YES! I have been tracking the scientific and clinical literature since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. I have been particularly vigilant for safe and effective treatments for COVID-19 that are used in NON-HOSPITALIZED patients that have a...
Long COVID Lung A large number of patients that experienced COVID-19 will have persisting lung symptoms such as shortness of breath, wheezing, cough, and decreased exercise capacity. These problems are usually worse in patients who became so ill that they required...
Long COVID Brain You have either heard of or experienced first hand the “brain fog” associated with COVID-19 infection. This disordered operation of thought and memory occurs during an active COVID-19 infection. But what about later, down the road? Do these issues...
Infection with COVID-19 has shown us many unique medical problems caused by the virus. Once you as a patient get out of the danger zone with your initial infection, you may not be out of the woods. Many patients COVID-19 are reporting new problems beginning many...