Affordability: Means Accessible Care!
Affordability is Important for routine medical care and disease prevention!
* The cost of doctor visits can be a barrier:
* Many costs of chronic disease care can exceed what those without insurance can afford. These include:
* The cost of medication.
* The cost of doctor visits
* The cost diagnostic laboratory testing.
The cost of medical care is a big deal.
People have lost their homes due to medical bills. And during this recession, it’s even worse.
People in the US routinely postpone medical care because of the cost.
So while I am focused on accurately diagnosing your disease and prescribing essential medication, I can’t lose sight of the costs to you.
All of my effort, logic, dedication, training and energy are completely undone if you cannot afford a consultation with me in the first place.
My commitment in the design of Wellivery is to keep the price you pay for visits with me, fair and reasonable.
I do not control the cost of medicine but will do all I can to find discounted medication for my patients.
So many of my patients do not have health insurance.
Because of that, they have to find the best value for their medical care.
That means getting the most for the least.
Even patients with high-deductible health insurance have to pay out-of-pocket until their deductible is met. So they too are interested in the best value.
I am committed to designing a method that my patients can actually use.
A method they can AFFORD!
A method that keeps them relaxed, sleeping soundly, and striding through their days with new confidence in managing their disease.
Wellivery is that method!
Now, if you want to get an email when I have updated these health topics, just fill in the ‘subscribe’ box to the right.
Until next topic, I wish the best of health to you!
Get email notifications when I post new Health Topics.
- COVID19 Treatment!
- Get Online Acne Treatment Now!
- What is Chronic Disease?
- Quit Smoking: How Wellivery Can Help
- Change Your Weight for Better Health!
- Gout Pain Can Be Controlled!
- Doctor Visits on Your Phone!
- Urinary Tract Infections: Get Your Antibiotic Online!
- Electronic Prescription Medicine: No Paper To Lose!
- Wellivery Facts: Online Doctor Visits Work!
- Follow-up Care: Wellivery Makes It Easy!
- Children and Chronic Disease
- Symptom Surveys
- Cancer: Let’s Talk Prevention!
- How To Control Your Heart Disease!
- Chronic Disease and COVID19: Precautions First!
- Prevention? Get A Lifestyle Action Plan!
- Take Control of Diabetes!
- Winter Health Tips
- Affordability: Means Accessible Care!
TREATMENT FOR COVID19?YES! I have been tracking the scientific and clinical literature since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. I have been particularly vigilant for safe and effective treatments for COVID-19 that are used in NON-HOSPITALIZED patients. A number...
Acne is a common disorder that can occur from childhood into adulthood. Acne that is moderate to severe creates painful nodules, scarring, and causes psychological stress among its sufferers. Acne is caused by a combination of factors: 1. secretion of...
* Chronic disease means any illness that lasts .. Longer than 1 year .. Requires Medical Care .. Limits your Activities of Daily Living *The Big Ones responsible for most debility and death are: Heart Disease (coronary artery disease and high blood...
* Cigarette smoking is the most powerful risk you can control.* Quitting isn't easy and usually takes several tries.* The benefit for preventing heart attacks and cancer is huge.* Wellivery will help you get there by prescribing medication that will help...
* Extra body weight increases your chances of: heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. * On top of these scary issues, medication, hospital and doctor costs are higher if you are overweight or obese. * Good News! Small changes in your weight can pay off big...
*Gout is a type of arthritis affecting a small number of joints. *Joint pain, swelling and redness, usually starting at night, are the main symptoms. *The joints involved are usually in the fingers, toes, wrists, and knees. *The pain is caused by uric acid...