Affordability: Means Accessible Care!
Affordability is Important for routine medical care and disease prevention!
* The cost of doctor visits can be a barrier, especially if you don’t have health insurance.
* Many costs of chronic disease care can exceed what those without insurance can afford. These include:
* The cost of medication.
* The cost of doctor visits
* The cost diagnostic laboratory testing.
The cost of medical care is a big deal.
People have lost their homes due to medical bills.
And now with the end of pandemic insurance coverage, it will be harder to pay for a doctor visit.
People in the US routinely postpone medical care because of the cost.
My commitment in the design of Wellivery is to keep the price you pay for visits with me, fair and reasonable.
Many of my patients do not have health insurance.
Because of that, they have to find the best value for their medical care.
That means getting the most for the least.
Even patients with high-deductible health insurance have to pay out-of-pocket until their deductible is met. So they too are interested in the best value.
I have designed Wellivery to deliver quality care to you at a price you can afford, out-of-pocket!
Make an appointment today and let’s get started on better health!
Get email notifications when I post new Health Topics.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Get Your Antibiotic Online!
- Change Your Weight for Better Health!
- Quit Smoking: How Wellivery Can Help
- Doctor Visits on Your Phone!
- Gout Pain Can Be Controlled!
- What is Chronic Disease?
- Get Online Acne Treatment Now!
- Take Control of Diabetes!
- Is Semaglutide For You?
- Prevention? Get A Lifestyle Action Plan!
- Affordability: Means Accessible Care!
- Leveraging Dietary Protein
- Oral Cancer Prevention
- COVID19 Treatment!
- Long COVID Lung
- Long COVID Brain
- Long COVID Heart
- Long COVID Treatment
- What Causes Long COVID?
- Steroids and Long COVID
Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms: Burning (dysuria) Frequency (having to urinate more often than usual) Urgency (stronger than normal urge to urinate) These symptoms are the hallmarks of a UTI (Urinary tract infection) or a bladder infection. A UTI is a...
* Extra body weight increases your chances of: heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.* On top of these scary issues, medication, hospital and doctor costs are higher if you are overweight or obese.* Good News! Small changes in your weight can dramaticlaly...
* Cigarette smoking is the most powerful risk factor that you can control!* Quitting isn't easy and usually takes several tries.* The benefit for preventing heart attacks and cancer is huge.* Wellivery will help you get there by prescribing medication that...
Quality chronic disease care depends on self-management by patients. A large part of my role as a physician is teaching self-management skills. Crucial to these skills are techniques you will use to assess: - Your Symptoms, and, - Your Chronic Disease...
* Gout is a type of arthritis affecting a small number of joints. * Joint pain, swelling and redness, usually starting at night, are the main symptoms. * The joints involved are usually in the fingers, toes, wrists, and knees. * The pain is caused by uric...
* Chronic disease means any illness that lasts .. Longer than 1 year .. Requires Medical Care, and .. Limits your Activities of Daily Living *The Big Ones are: Heart Disease (coronary artery disease and high blood pressure) Type 2 Diabetes, which usually...