Urinary Tract Infections: Get Your Antibiotic Online!
Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms:
- Burning (dysuria)
- Frequency (having to urinate more often than usual)
- Urgency (stronger than normal urge to urinate)
These symptoms are the hallmarks of a UTI (Urinary tract infection) or a bladder infection.
A UTI is a bacterial infection usually caused by: E. coli, Klebsiella, or Proteus bacteria.
The infection is in the lining and wall of the urethra and bladder. The infection irritates this lining and may cause blood to ooze from it, appearing in your urine as cloudiness or even redness.
A simple UTI does not cause: fever or vomiting or back pain.
Research studies in adult women have shown that women can accurately identify a UTI, without a urine test, as long as there aren’t complicating conditions, like: pregnancy, cancer, vomiting, vaginal discharge, or fever.
If your symptoms fit, and you don’t have any of these conditions, a prescribed antibiotic is appropriate.
Getting antibiotic started early prevents the infection from working its way into your kidneys, which is harder to treat, makes you much sicker, and may damage your kidney function.
I will recommend one that:
- steers clear of your medicine allergies.
- Is generally effective against the most common bacterial causes
- Is affordable
- Has a simple schedule, like twice daily for 7 days
Are you ready to get your prescription?
Get email notifications when I post new Health Topics.
- Quit Smoking: How Wellivery Can Help
- Change Your Weight for Better Health!
- Gout Pain Can Be Controlled!
- Doctor Visits on Your Phone!
- Urinary Tract Infections: Get Your Antibiotic Online!
- Electronic Prescription Medicine: No Paper To Lose!
- Wellivery Facts: Online Doctor Visits Work!
- Follow-up Care: Wellivery Makes It Easy!
- Children and Chronic Disease
- Symptom Surveys
- Cancer: Let’s Talk Prevention!
- How To Control Your Heart Disease!
- Chronic Disease and COVID19: Precautions First!
- Prevention? Get A Lifestyle Action Plan!
- Take Control of Diabetes!
- Winter Health Tips
- Affordability: Means Accessible Care!
* Cigarette smoking is the most powerful risk you can control.* Quitting isn't easy and usually takes several tries.* The benefit for preventing heart attacks and cancer is huge.* Wellivery will help you get there by prescribing medication that will help...
* Extra body weight increases your chances of: heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. * On top of these scary issues, medication, hospital and doctor costs are higher if you are overweight or obese. * Good News! Small changes in your weight can pay off big...
*Gout is a type of arthritis affecting a small number of joints. *Joint pain, swelling and redness, usually starting at night, are the main symptoms. *The joints involved are usually in the fingers, toes, wrists, and knees. *The pain is caused by uric acid...
Quality chronic disease care depends on self-management by patients. A large part of my role as your physician is teaching you these self-management skills. Crucial to these skills are techniques you will use to assess: Your Symptoms Your Chronic Disease...
* Electronic prescriptions mean: ..More accuracy in the order, ..More convenience for you, ..No paper to lose, and ..It’s FAST! * Wellivery sends all orders for prescription medication to the pharmacy of your choice! Electronically! Most chronic diseases...
What is Wellivery and why do you need it? * Wellivery.com is Dr. Tim Ryschon’s online medicine clinic * Wellivery is designed to be affordable, convenient, and reliable. * Wellivery follows national quality standards * Wellivery uses your phone to make...