Get Online Acne Treatment Now!
Acne is a common disorder that can occur from childhood into adulthood. Acne that is moderate to severe creates painful nodules, scarring, and causes psychological stress among its sufferers.
Acne is caused by a combination of factors:
1. secretion of excess amounts of sebum (oil) from oil glands in the skin
2. clogging of the duct in the oil gland trapping sebum which becomes inflamed and swollen
3. infection due to bacteria in the duct.
Diligent, gentle skin care is essential in controlling these factors and preventing more severe outbreaks.
In some cases, good skin care is not enought. When the underlying problem is mostly excess sebum and mild clogging, topical creams and gels that are designed to unclog the duct are prescribed.
When infection is part of the problem, Wellivery prescribes topical or oral antibiotics aimed at the particular type of bacteria at fault.
When the sebum over-production is so severe that you develop deep, painful, scarring pimples, a special medicine that shuts down sebum production is ordered. This medication requires close monitoring with monthly reassessments.
Which type of acne you have and which of these factors are to blame for your acne varies.
At Wellivery, we will determine you acne type, your skin type, and then devise a treatment plan and a follow-up plan that is customized to your chemistry. And most importantly, Wellivery provides follow-up to make sure you are getting the results you want.
Some medications used in the treatment of acne are: topical tretinoin, adalpene, tazarotene, trifarotene, benzoyl peroxide, clindamycin, doxycycline, minocycline, erythromycin, salicylic acid, azelaic acid, dapsone, clascoterone, spironolactone (females), oral isotretinoin, and oral contraceptives (females)
Get email notifications when I post new Health Topics.
- COVID19 Treatment!
- Long COVID Lung
- Leveraging Dietary Protein
- Long COVID Brain
- Long COVID Heart
- Take Control of Diabetes!
- Long COVID Treatment
- What Causes Long COVID?
- Steroids and Long COVID
- How Widespread is Long COVID?
- What is long COVID?
- Get Online Acne Treatment Now!
- What is Chronic Disease?
- Quit Smoking: How Wellivery Can Help
- Change Your Weight for Better Health!
- Gout Pain Can Be Controlled!
- Doctor Visits on Your Phone!
- Urinary Tract Infections: Get Your Antibiotic Online!
- Electronic Prescription Medicine: No Paper To Lose!
- Wellivery Facts: Online Doctor Visits Work!
TREATMENT FOR COVID19?YES! I have been tracking the scientific and clinical literature since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. I have been particularly vigilant for safe and effective treatments for COVID-19 that are used in NON-HOSPITALIZED patients that have a...
Long COVID Lung A large number of patients that experienced COVID-19 will have persisting lung symptoms such as shortness of breath, wheezing, cough, and decreased exercise capacity. These problems are usually worse in patients who became so ill that they required...
* Why is protein needed? * What kind of protein? * How much? Why is Protein Needed? Obesity Prevention: The American diet tends to be high in carbohydrates and fats. Excessive intake of these nutrients is driving an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and...
Long COVID Brain You have either heard of or experienced first hand the “brain fog” associated with COVID-19 infection. This disordered operation of thought and memory occurs during an active COVID-19 infection. But what about later, down the road? Do these issues...
Infection with COVID-19 has shown us many unique medical problems caused by the virus. Once you as a patient get out of the danger zone with your initial infection, you may not be out of the woods. Many patients COVID-19 are reporting new problems beginning many...
* Diabetes means your body is struggling to keep your blood sugar normal. * There are two types of diabetes: Typle 1 and Type 2. * If you have been diagnosed with either, careful attention to your food intake and prescribed medicine is the most...