Electronic Prescription Medicine: No Paper To Lose!
* Electronic prescriptions mean:
..More accuracy in the order,
..More convenience for you,
..No paper to lose, and
* Wellivery sends all orders for prescription medication to the pharmacy of your choice! Electronically!
Most chronic diseases cannot be controlled without medication.
Medicines to control your disease, medicines to decrease your symptoms, and medicines to settle the side effects of other medicines.
One of my goals is to keep the number of medicines you need to a minimum.
But, when you need medicine, you need it and sometimes in a hurry.
The last thing you need is the hassle of getting a paper prescription and delivering it to the pharmacist, where you wait some more.
How about this?
I send your prescriptions electronically to your preferred pharmacy.
No paper prescription to lose,
You can go to the pharmacy with a single goal: pick up your prescribed medication, and GO!
Even better: now that Amazon is in the pharmacy game, there’s a pretty good chance you can get more affordable inhalers delivered right to your door!
Wellivery is designed to minimize your contact with sick people and make more time for LIFE!
Electronic prescriptions: another key convenience of Wellivery!
Now, if you want to get an email when I have updated these health topics, just fill in the ‘subscribe’ box to the right.
Until next topic, I wish the best of health to you!
Get email notifications when I post new Health Topics.
- COVID19 Treatment!
- Get Online Acne Treatment Now!
- What is Chronic Disease?
- Quit Smoking: How Wellivery Can Help
- Change Your Weight for Better Health!
- Gout Pain Can Be Controlled!
- Doctor Visits on Your Phone!
- Urinary Tract Infections: Get Your Antibiotic Online!
- Electronic Prescription Medicine: No Paper To Lose!
- Wellivery Facts: Online Doctor Visits Work!
- Follow-up Care: Wellivery Makes It Easy!
- Children and Chronic Disease
- Symptom Surveys
- Cancer: Let’s Talk Prevention!
- How To Control Your Heart Disease!
- Chronic Disease and COVID19: Precautions First!
- Prevention? Get A Lifestyle Action Plan!
- Take Control of Diabetes!
- Winter Health Tips
- Affordability: Means Accessible Care!
Quality chronic disease care depends on self-management by patients. A large part of my role as your physician is teaching you these self-management skills. Crucial to these skills are techniques you will use to assess: Your Symptoms Your Chronic Disease...
Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms: Burning (dysuria) Frequency (having to urinate more often than usual) Urgency (stronger than normal urge to urinate) These symptoms are the hallmarks of a UTI (Urinary tract infection) or a bladder infection. A UTI is a...
What is Wellivery and why do you need it? * Wellivery.com is Dr. Tim Ryschon’s online medicine clinic * Wellivery is designed to be affordable, convenient, and reliable. * Wellivery follows national quality standards * Wellivery uses your phone to make...
Follow-up Care * Follow-up Care is Essential to good chronic disease control. * Follow-up allows determination of disease control and progression . * Other chronic diseases are detected early. * Medication refills are provided * Your Lifestle Action Plan...
* Chronic disease occurs in children. * For example, Asthma afflicts about 10% of children annually. * Type II diabetes is becoming more common. * Obesity in children sets the stage for early heart disease and diabetes. Children have chronic disease - sad...
All diseases cause changes in you how you feel. These sensations are called symptoms. Each chronic disease has its own symptoms with some overlap between diseases. Scientific research has shown that symptom surveys in chronic disease are useful in classifying...