How To Control Your Heart Disease!
* Heart Disease includes: Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Valve disease, and Heart Failure.
* If you have one of these diagnosed conditions, focusing on control of it is the most important priority.
* If you don’t have one of these conditions, we need to focus on prevention!
* Most of the risk factors for heart disease are under your control.
* Wellivery helps you to focus on those risk factors by delivering affordable access to a doctor.
Heart Disease is a scary phrase.
But, really, what does it mean?
Heart disease as a disease category includes:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- problems with heart valves
- Heart Failure
Coronary Artery Disease is the most common type and causes a decrease in blood supply to the muscle of your heart. When this occurs suddenly, its called a heart attack.
The shorter amount of time the blockage occurs, the less damage occurs in your heart muscle.
In the U.S., hospitals and ambulance systems have worked hard and at great expense to rapidly relieve such blockages. Countless lives have been saved by this approach.
Unfortunately, many patients die when the blockage causes cardiac arrest or severe heart damage.
Clearly, prevention of coronary artery disease would have a vast impact in preventing these problems.
The U.S. healthcare system has not been particularly effective at preventing coronary artery disease. Medical research has shown how doctors should work with patients to prevent coronary artery disease and its complications. Few doctor offices are able to follow these guidelines due to time constraints and administrative distractions.
Heart disease prevention is a primary focus of Wellivery. Our formula?
- Use established clinical guidelines
- Develop a prevention plan for each patient
- Control risk factors that are already present, and
- Use the smartphone and phone visits as the primary platform for patient communication and education – not the doctor office.
Heart disease like most chronic diseases occurs when a genetic susceptabilty that you inherited interacts with your environment including things like: nutrition, stress, excess weight, physical inactivity, smoking, and alcohol. We can’t change your genetic profile.
You CAN change these environmental factors that will push you into heart disease. Wellivery is designed to be your expert physician counselor, guiding you to victory over your risk of heart disease.
Make an appointment and start making a prevention change today!
Get email notifications when I post new Health Topics.
- COVID19 Treatment!
- Long COVID Lung
- Leveraging Dietary Protein
- Long COVID Brain
- Long COVID Heart
- Take Control of Diabetes!
- Long COVID Treatment
- What Causes Long COVID?
- Steroids and Long COVID
- How Widespread is Long COVID?
- What is long COVID?
- Get Online Acne Treatment Now!
- What is Chronic Disease?
- Quit Smoking: How Wellivery Can Help
- Change Your Weight for Better Health!
- Gout Pain Can Be Controlled!
- Doctor Visits on Your Phone!
- Urinary Tract Infections: Get Your Antibiotic Online!
- Electronic Prescription Medicine: No Paper To Lose!
- Wellivery Facts: Online Doctor Visits Work!
TREATMENT FOR COVID19?YES! I have been tracking the scientific and clinical literature since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. I have been particularly vigilant for safe and effective treatments for COVID-19 that are used in NON-HOSPITALIZED patients that have a...
Long COVID Lung A large number of patients that experienced COVID-19 will have persisting lung symptoms such as shortness of breath, wheezing, cough, and decreased exercise capacity. These problems are usually worse in patients who became so ill that they required...
* Why is protein needed? * What kind of protein? * How much? Why is Protein Needed? Obesity Prevention: The American diet tends to be high in carbohydrates and fats. Excessive intake of these nutrients is driving an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and...
Long COVID Brain You have either heard of or experienced first hand the “brain fog” associated with COVID-19 infection. This disordered operation of thought and memory occurs during an active COVID-19 infection. But what about later, down the road? Do these issues...
Infection with COVID-19 has shown us many unique medical problems caused by the virus. Once you as a patient get out of the danger zone with your initial infection, you may not be out of the woods. Many patients COVID-19 are reporting new problems beginning many...
* Diabetes means your body is struggling to keep your blood sugar normal. * There are two types of diabetes: Typle 1 and Type 2. * If you have been diagnosed with either, careful attention to your food intake and prescribed medicine is the most...