How To Control Your Heart Disease!
* Heart Disease includes: Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Valve disease, and Heart Failure.
* If you have one of these diagnosed conditions, focusing on control of it is the most important priority.
* If you don’t have one of these conditions, we need to focus on prevention!
* Most of the risk factors for heart disease are under your control.
* Wellivery helps you to focus on those risk factors by delivering affordable access to a doctor.
Heart Disease is a scary phrase.
But, really, what does it mean?
Heart disease as a disease category includes:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- problems with heart valves
- Heart Failure
Coronary Artery Disease is the most common type and causes a decrease in blood supply to the muscle of your heart. When this occurs suddenly, its called a heart attack.
The shorter amount of time the blockage occurs, the less damage occurs in your heart muscle.
In the U.S., hospitals and ambulance systems have worked hard and at great expense to rapidly relieve such blockages. Countless lives have been saved by this approach.
Unfortunately, many patients die when the blockage causes cardiac arrest or severe heart damage.
Clearly, prevention of coronary artery disease would have a vast impact in preventing these problems.
The U.S. healthcare system has not been particularly effective at preventing coronary artery disease. Medical research has shown how doctors should work with patients to prevent coronary artery disease and its complications. Few doctor offices are able to follow these guidelines due to time constraints and administrative distractions.
Heart disease prevention is a primary focus of Wellivery. Our formula?
- Use established clinical guidelines
- Develop a prevention plan for each patient
- Control risk factors that are already present, and
- Use the smartphone and phone visits as the primary platform for patient communication and education – not the doctor office.
Heart disease like most chronic diseases occurs when a genetic susceptabilty that you inherited interacts with your environment including things like: nutrition, stress, excess weight, physical inactivity, smoking, and alcohol. We can’t change your genetic profile.
You CAN change these environmental factors that will push you into heart disease. Wellivery is designed to be your expert physician counselor, guiding you to victory over your risk of heart disease.
Make an appointment and start making a prevention change today!
Get email notifications when I post new Health Topics.
- Get Online Acne Treatment Now!
- What is Chronic Disease?
- Quit Smoking: How Wellivery Can Help
- Change Your Weight for Better Health!
- Gout Pain Can Be Controlled!
- Doctor Visits on Your Phone!
- Urinary Tract Infections: Get Your Antibiotic Online!
- Electronic Prescription Medicine: No Paper To Lose!
- Wellivery Facts: Online Doctor Visits Work!
- Follow-up Care: Wellivery Makes It Easy!
- Children and Chronic Disease
- Symptom Surveys
- Cancer: Let’s Talk Prevention!
- How To Control Your Heart Disease!
- Chronic Disease and COVID19: Precautions First!
- Prevention? Get A Lifestyle Action Plan!
- Take Control of Diabetes!
- Winter Health Tips
- Affordability: Means Accessible Care!
Acne is a common disorder that can occur from childhood into adulthood. Acne that is moderate to severe creates painful nodules, scarring, and causes psychological stress among its sufferers. Acne is caused by a combination of factors: 1. secretion of...
* Chronic disease means any illness that lasts .. Longer than 1 year .. Requires Medical Care .. Limits your Activities of Daily Living *The Big Ones responsible for most debility and death are: Heart Disease (coronary artery disease and high blood...
* Cigarette smoking is the most powerful risk you can control.* Quitting isn't easy and usually takes several tries.* The benefit for preventing heart attacks and cancer is huge.* Wellivery will help you get there by prescribing medication that will help...
* Extra body weight increases your chances of: heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. * On top of these scary issues, medication, hospital and doctor costs are higher if you are overweight or obese. * Good News! Small changes in your weight can pay off big...
*Gout is a type of arthritis affecting a small number of joints. *Joint pain, swelling and redness, usually starting at night, are the main symptoms. *The joints involved are usually in the fingers, toes, wrists, and knees. *The pain is caused by uric acid...
Quality chronic disease care depends on self-management by patients. A large part of my role as your physician is teaching you these self-management skills. Crucial to these skills are techniques you will use to assess: Your Symptoms Your Chronic Disease...